Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things I love

I can't leave a Top Ten list of things I "strongly dislike" all by itself. I have to follow it up with a list of things I love. In no particular order:

The smell of rolled oats

Zucchini bread

Master Pathetico, when he jumps on the bed and buries his little nose into my elbow and starts purring, or when he charges down the hallway expectantly because he thinks it's bedtime, or when he wanders aimlessly meowing pathetically (hence the name), or when he hears the sound of food and comes galloping at the food bowl, or when he buries himself in my clean laundry. Wait. Not then.

Wooden spools

Joss Whedon

Lopi -- I'm really obsessed with Lopi right now.

The first cup of coffee in the morning. And the second. And the third.

My nieces and nephews.

Birthday beverages:

That's a cranberry mojito. YUM!

HULU!


Friends with gardens:

No comments: