TOP TEN THINGS I STRONGLY DISLIKE:
10. Losing the little tin with all of my darning needles. Because I really don't need to buy MORE darning needles.
9. Sellers on etsy who think that they are recycling by stealing (new) coffee stirrers from Starsucks and using them to make stuff. remember: Just because something is free doesn't mean it was recycled!
8. Cats who vomit on your clean bedspread in the middle of the night and don't even apologize, then want you to put ice in their water bowl when you wake up.
7. Dull scissors.
6. Me, not updating this blog for eleven days.
5. Me, skipping spinning to update this blog.
4. Buyers on ebay who don't read the listing, then leave you negative feedback because they can't read.
3. Me, giving in to buyers on ebay who don't read, to avoid negative feedback.
2.Yoga instructors who do "ab work" during yoga. YOGA. LOOK IT UP.
And the number one thing I strongly dislike:
1. People who use "Top Ten" lists because they aren't creative enough to come up with anything else to write about.